Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Excitement of Shopping

When I was first diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I dreaded walking into the grocery store.  There was never anything that said gluten free, and the only foods I could buy were the ones I was so tired of eating.  Times have really changed, it seems.  I went into Sam's Club yesterday and had a wonderful shopping experience.  Several of the items I usually buy and know are gluten free, actually say it on the box now! 





I was so surprised and excited to find that these things now say gluten free.  In fact, I took pictures of some of the items and immediately put them on twitter.  While I know that makes me a huge gluten free nerd, I just get so excited to see gluten free everywhere on products from tons of different companies.  Every time I go to the grocery store, there seems to be a new product that says gluten free on the label. I really hope this trend continues and makes the gluten free world a lot easier.

No comments: