Monday, April 18, 2011

More Shopping Excitement

This weekend I visited Sam's Club again and just happened to stumble across another item labeled gluten free. I am an avid baker, so I always have certain ingredients on hand in my house.  I find that some things are easier and cheaper to buy in bulk so one of the things on my grocery list this weekend was powdered sugar. I knew it was gluten free, but I'm always amazed to see things labeled as such. 




I guess it's the little things in life that amaze me the most. The most amazing thing is that my mom, who was shopping with me, completely missed that it said gluten free. Naturally, that was the very first thing I noticed when looking at the bag. Maybe once you are living gluten free you just snap into a mode where you look for those two words on any food you come across. Are you as apt as I am to catch the words gluten free on a product package?

No comments: