Monday, May 26, 2014

Gluten Free at Braum's

I have been gluten free ever since I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 12 years ago. The great thing about how long I have been on the diet, is that my family is always on the lookout for new products or places to buy them. A few days ago, my sister and her kids discovered that our local Braum's is now carrying a ton of gluten free items.

 

The great thing about this, is that I no longer have to drive all the way to Wichita Falls to get gluten free food. I can now drive about 2 minutes from my house and get whatever product I need. It's really exciting to me to see more and more stores starting to carry gluten free products. 

 

As far as prices go, they are about what I would expect for gluten free foods. For me, they are a tad cheaper, because I no longer have to waste gas driving to the next town to buy my groceries. 

I would like to thank Braum's for making my life, and the lives of those like me, just a little bit easier. 

No comments: