Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees

I don't usually blog about food that I won't eat, but since I live in a house that is not completely gluten free, I'm making an exception for the new Old El Paso Frozen Entrees. When I first heard about these products, I wanted to try them. However, though certain products do not have gluten containing ingredients, the manufacturer will not label them gluten free due to the risk of cross contamination. General Mills is amazing about making sure that any product labeled gluten free can be trusted, and I certainly appreciate that. Due to the contamination risk, I will not chance eating the items. 



I was given an opportunity to try the new frozen entrees, but since I'm unable to, my family was willing to try the product for me and give a review. The product that they tried was the Chicken Quesadillas. One box comes with four quesadillas, which is enough for two people. They are easy to heat up, and ready to go. The quesadillas had good flavor, the right amount of spice, and were filling too. For about 6 bucks, you're getting a convenient and tasty dinner for two. I would definitely buy these again for my family to eat when we just don't have time to cook.

If you'd like to see what products Old El Paso has to offer, you can find them at their website. Also be sure to check them out on Facebook.

No comments: