Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kind Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars





I've spent a good part of the past few weeks looking for a snack bar that is good for you, but also tastes just as good. I am a foodie who loves real food, not diet food. So as you can guess, it is nearly impossible for me to find a good diet type snack bar. I recently tried the Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Kind Plus bar and loved it. You really get all the flavors mixed in beautifully with every bite. I love dark chocolate, and this bar did not leave me disappointed. It really delivers the dark chocolate in a big way. It also has that chewy texture to it so it is not rock hard like most gluten free bars. This bar does not taste like a gluten free diet bar. It tastes like a candy bar that is good for you.


KIND PLUS, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein, Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12)

No comments: